Low profile plastic vane from Bohning, developed by archers Dominique Genet and PJ Deloche
- Made from Bohning´s Blazer material, known for its superior durability.
- Specifically designed with field archery in mind - ideal for long distance shooting with lighter shafts.
- 2" length makes it possible to fletch with an up to three degree offset, even on small diameter shafts.
- Takes the brilliant low-profile of the ice vane with an X-Vane inspired tail, combining the best of both.
- Already coated with Bohning´s primer, which is designed to react with glues for a super secure fit.
- Good range of colours available.