Zen® Vane is designed to solve clearance issues for indoor archers while providing maximum steerage for large diameter shafts. Introduced in 2018, the Zen Vane quickly became a favorite for indoor spot shooters who, simply by switching vanes, saw their groups shrink. It has also been a popular replacement for feathers. The Zen Vane measures 4" (101.6mm) in length, 0.37" (9.4mm) in height, and weighs an average of 12.5 grains (810 mg). Like all Bohning vanes, the base of the Zen Vane is pre-primed for optimal adhesion. Proudly manufactured at the Bohning Factory in Lake City, Michigan, United States.
- Low profile design for improved clearance on larger shafts
- Tested by some of the world's top archers
- Already coated with Bohning's primer, which is designed to react with glues for a super secure fit
- Made from Bohning's Blazer material, known for its superior durability
- Good range of colours available
- 100pc pr pack