Every archer who has fletched their own arrows on the most frequently used fletching jig in archery, knows the frustration of uneven spacing between vanes. The solution to this problem resides in the consistency and the accuracy of the index dimples inside the jig. Regardless of your preferred vane configuration, the bitz knob will ensure consistent vane spacing. All three-vane indexing options match original. (120°, 90°, & 75°x105°).
In addition to the incredibly accurate vane location, the Bitz Knob uses a wedge design that forced the nock down into the same location every time with a specific thickness to allow for positive nock engagement whether you are using target or hunting nocks. This feature allows for the most consistent and repeatable fletching from the smallest to the biggest nocks without multiple inserts, adapters or unnecessary adjustments. For those who chose to repair 1 vane at a time, the Bitz Knob also features a set screw that allows the nock feature to rotate inside the body for single vane repair alignment without the need to rotate your nock.
- Upgrade for the Bitzenberger fletching jig
- A single tool with broad functionality - easily fletch whatever your nock and vane combo
- Special design allows you to easily repair a single vane at a time without needing to rotate your nock
- Provides incredibly accurate vane locating
- Positive nock engagement whatever nocks you are using