BCYX – Winner’s Choice has chosen BCYX to be their standard string material. The dyneema/vectran (83%SK90 dyneema/17% vectran) blend works extremely well with the manufacturing process, producing a product that shoots in quickly and holds up extremely well over time. When combined with our process BCYX produces a well rounded product that shoots in quickly, holds up over time and has minimal abrasion. Standard strand count Recurve = 18.
High-tech string treatment
Weatherlock is our new high-tech string treatment that WC applies to every Winner’s Choice bowstring. Weatherlock is factory-installed and is designed to replace string wax or conditioner. It penetrates the bowstring fibers reducing internal wear and reducing string fuzziness with almost no string weight gain.
- Factory-applied treatment penetrates string fibers with almost no weight gain
- Prevents moisture absorption greatly enhancing accuracy in moist conditions
- Reduced heat absorption in warm weather for enhanced accuracy
- Minimizes string wear and string fuzziness
Each and every Winner’s Choice bowstring is checked and re-checked by quality control professionals to assure that your Winner’s Choice bowstring will perform from the very first shot. This may add to the overall cost, but it’s worth every penny because we want you to have a great experience with WC products!
All Winner’s Choice bowstrings are made using the exclusive and unique PIMMP method. This system essentially pre-stretches the stands of Dyneema at the molecular level. The result is a bowstring that experiences virtually no movement which means your Winner’s Choice Bowstring will take just a few shots to shoot it.
- Every strand is pre-stretched at the molecular level, eliminating movement
- Means 3 to 5 shot shoot-in and no peep rotation or string creep