Formula fitting recurve riser from Hoyt.
- Formula fitting limbs for a super stable and smooth shooting platform.
- Innovative pocket adjustment system uses String Tension Technology to provide a customizable feel through the clicker.
- VertaTune clicker plate allowing for tuneable pressure button height and a secure pressure button position.
- Range of optional weights available separately, perfect for barebow archers or those who want to customize their riser balance (see related items).
- Modular stainless steel weight system (available separately) allows for extra weight to be added to the riser, giving the feel and stability you want. Fits cleanly into riser cut-outs for a seamless look. See related items below.
String Tension Technology settings: There are three distinct settings you can choose from. With the limb rockers in position number one, referred to as the Ultimate Performance Setting, you will achieve the highest level of string tension, which is optimal for those looking for a more aggressive pull through the clicker in high pressure, high adrenaline situations. On the opposite adjustment spectrum, position number three, referred to as the Ultimate Smoothness Setting, the string tension is the lowest. This helps the limbs feel smoother through the clicker, especially during the last 1 to 2 millimeters of the draw cycle. Position number 2 is considered a hybrid setting, for those looking for a combination of performance and smoothness.
||Anodized, Matte Finish